Terms and Conditions:
CME activity accreditation request is an express consent to all Terms and Conditions
- Apply all CME Activities Accreditation Requirements is Bound to complete the Accreditation process.
- EACMED® Accreditation is an agreement by ACME® Scientific board , the reviewing Committee and the executive office .
-EACMED® will not permit major changes to the program following confirmation of accreditation. Major changes will require a new application to be submitted.
- EACMED® has rights to Form a observation committee to observe the quality standards and applying the accreditation system requirements during the CME activity.
- The accreditation will be cancelled and the CME Activity reference number deactivate from EACMED website database in case of any violation of the accreditation requirements.
- EACMED® has the right to amend and develop the accreditation standards and requirements According to continuing medical education international standards .