EACMED® using this e-mail for all Accreditation process ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- The CME Activity accreditation request shall be submitted at least 4 weeks prior before starting the activity
- All required document must be Prepared before starting proceed the CME Activity accreditation request
- Fill out all the required data and verify its authenticity (any substantial change may require submission a new application)
- EACMED® team, composed of the reviewing Committee, the Scientific Committee and the Administrative Management Office, will respond to your request for rejection or acceptance within 7 working days via E-mail message that registered in your application for accreditation.
- In case of refusal, EACMED® Will send e-mail clarify the rejection reason ( you may be required to correct the rejection with a new accreditation request ).
- In the acceptance case , your application is considered to be in process , the scientific event shall not be considered as approved CME Event until the completion of the remaining procedures.
-The acceptance e-mail contains the Accreditation fees , payment methods and CME Activity reference number ( Formed like A00XXXXXXXXXX ) , CME Activity reference number must be printed in all CME Activity certifications .
- The payment must be completed within 4 working days of receiving the e-mail .
- After the payment process has been completed, the Provider must reply the e-mail attached with a copy of the payment confirmation receipt and the CME Activity reference number within 24 hours.
- Within 3 working days provider will receive the Accreditation e-mail contains the following ( username and password for CME provider profile ,Approved CME points for the CME Activity , CME Activity Approved Certification , CME Activity transcript , EACMED® electric stamp and logo)
- CME provider has right to print EACMED® logo , use the electric stamp and clarify the CME activity with CME points in all CME Activity materials
This step is essential to activate the CME Activity reference number
- Provider must submit the feedback reports and upload ( Activity report , attendance report ) within 7 working days After ending the activity . Access Manage CME Accreditation feedback reports using your username and password.
- CME Activity reference number will be active and Searchable ( Find an accredited CME Activities ) within 4 working days after reviewing the feedback reports .